Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Don't Care.....

I don't care if you think you are better than me, prettier than me, thinner than me. 

I don't care if you think you are more successful than me, creative than me, popular than me. 

I don't care what you own, I don't care what you wear, I don't care what you have to say about me, I don't even care if you lie. 

I don't care what your opinion of me is, or what you really think about me. 

I don't care if you talk about me.  I don't care if you sneer at me when you see me or try to hide to avoid me. 

I don't care if you want to see me hurt or want to see me fail, because I will never give you the satisfaction. 

See, YOU are the reason that I care about the important things.  I don't want to be like you, because truthfully, you suck.

No comments: